Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday

Had a rough night with our dog Raven. She was sick all night, and kept waking me up to go out. I finally had to sleep on the couch to make it easier to get up and let her out. I don't know if the frog she was playing with last night made her sick. She didn't eat it, but did have her mouth all over it. I think they secrete a poison from their skin as a defense mechanism. She seems better now.

On a different note...I've been scheduling lots of Christmas appointments already! I know we'll fill up again this year. I hate disappointing anyone but it's bound to happen. There are only so many hours in the day!

Have some sweet baby appointments tomorrow, then maybe I can squeeze in some riding time. Need to get ready for a big show at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment